This frame is available in additional colors. Contact us for more information.
The Versace label is renowned for a luxurious glamour that has always tip-toed along the cutting edge of sensual sophistication and edgy elegance. Versace eyewear is made with only the highest quality materials, and it is designed to reflect the urbane and impeccable taste of the style-savvy face behind the frame. Supple curves, clean lines, and truly fashion-forward styles are the hallmark of the Versace brand, and Versace eyeglasses and sunglasses uphold Versace's distinguished legacy. Due to manufacturer's restrictions, Versace products cannot be shipped to Australia.
- Versace VE3224 is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rounded Edges shape, with a Saddle Bridge.
- The Versace VE3224 Eyeglasses feature the following logo: Versace logos on the front of the frame
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Stylish Designer.
- Versace VE3224 Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.